Who We Are : Our Story

Our Staff Our Location
Our History

Robinson Funeral Home was established in 1947, when Richard D. Robinson and his wife, the former Elizabeth Davidson, of Buckingham County, bought J. C. Hudgins' funeral service and furniture store, located on Main Street in Appomattox.

In 1956, the business moved to it's present location  at 667 Court Street. Since that time, the facility has undergone three major renovations.

Our funeral home is now operated by the third generation.