Robinson Funeral Home and Cremation Service

Home

Obituaries

About Us
History
Our Staff

Our Facilities

Product Showroom

Planning a Funeral

Pre-Planning

Immediate Arrangements

Grief Support

Expressions of Sympathy™

Links

History



Our History

R obinson Funeral Home was established in 1947, when Richard D. Robinson and his wife, the former Elizabeth Davidson, of Buckingham County, bought J. C. Hudgins' funeral service and furniture store, located on Main Street in Appomattox.

In 1956, the business moved to it's present location  at 667 Court Street. Since that time, the facility has undergone three major renovations.

Our funeral home is now operated by the third generation.
 



Contact Us  ·  Get Directions  ·  Mobile Version  ·  Privacy  ·  Terms of Use
    ©2004-14 Robinson Funeral Home and Cremation Service    Funeral Home Website by Batesville, Inc.    
Site Manager: Login